Wednesday, February 24, 2016

a quick catch up...

Wow! It's been over a year now since I've written. So much has happened. I feel like so many of my blogs start this way, so I'm going to round up the past year really quick for you...

  • April 2015 - Graduated from Gene Juarez Academy and became a licensed Cosmetologist. Also was hired at Daniel Ross Salon & Spa.
  • May 2015 - Sean and I celebrated our one year anniversary
  • September 2015 - Sean and I moved in together
  • October 2015 - My Mom & Dad moved up to the Olalla area of Washington
  • October/November 2015 - Hannah announced she is pregnant with their second
  • November/December 2015 - Surprised Sean with Sophie
  • February 2016 - Began working at the Covington location full time
I think that hits all the big events but I probably forgot a couple and I apologize for that! Overall, life has been pretty good. I will try to keep up on this better. I already have more that I can think about writing, so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment